Making a good first impression is important on any occasion, but one of the most important first impressions you will ever make is the day you start a new job. This is true for both temporary assignments and for full time positions. I have had people get hired on their first day of a temporary assignment because they made such a great first impression, and I have also had people get fired after only a few days in a full time position because they made a poor first impression. What are a few rules of thumb when it comes to making a good first impression when starting any new job be it temporary or permanent?
1) Always dress professionally your first day (I recommend wearing a suit) unless otherwise informed by the company or your recruiter. It is better to be over-dressed then under-dressed.
2) Show up at least 15 minutes early. The worst thing you can do the first day of a new job is to show up late.
3) Be prepared! Find out in advance what you need to know before your first day. For example, finding out if there is any paperwork that needs to be completed.
4) Be polite to everyone in the office from the receptionist to the executives.
5) Listen attentively to everything that is said to you.
6) Take notes if and when necessary regarding your new job duties.
7) Stick to the allotted break time and lunch time until otherwise informed.
If you don’t know what is appropriate when it comes to office etiquette, then don’t be afraid to ask! Each company has it’s own policies and procedures.
There are varied treatment options for divers diseases. Today, pharmacy is the fastest way to purchase some drugs for various appliances. For example Xylocaine causes loss of feeling in an area of your body. Given during dental work. Moreover treats emergency heart rhythm problems. One of the most famous drug is Viagra. Viagra is a treatment set to treat divers afflictions. What do you have to study about http://isviagraoverthecounter.com/over-the-counter-diuretic.html ? Did read slightly about cost of cialis? A scientific research about what does cialis do found that men’s most common sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. Today more than quoter of men aged over 50 reported some degree of erectile difficulties. Why it happen? What kinds of professionals treat sexual diseases in men? Are you going to order remedies, such as Viagra, from the Web? Before buying this medicine, tell your doctor if you are allergic to anything.